MeridianMomTourage

Where local moms share, learn and grow together.

Summer birthday party ideas for toddlers? (theme and locations?)

i can't believe i'm already thinking about my soon-to-be-2-year-old's birthday in august...

did the large house party w/tons of food and even rented tables/chairs last yr.  TOO MUCH WORK!

looking for ideas on where to have a party where kids can play and i can just bring food...a lot less work.

suggestions?!?  what venues have you folks used?

Views: 839

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm new to Momtourage and when I saw this post I had to add a shameless plug:) My husband and I own/operate Pirate Adventures Jersey Shore-an interactive treasure hunt aboard a pirate ship. We are located on Princeton Avenue in Brick. Not just because it's mine; but it really is an AMAZING adventure for the whole family. We do all the work of transforming your children into pirates and entertaining them(and you!) the entire time. The kids get dressed up like pirates(costumes, face paint), they learn pirate lingo, read a treasure map, battle an enemy pirate with water cannons, find sunken treasure, drink pirates grog and so much more. visit our website www.jerseyshorepirates.com You can email me mail@jerseyshorepirates.com or call me 732-899-6100. I would be happy to help you out. Being a mom of a 1 year old who had our entire family at my house a couple weeks ago for my son's party; I feel your pain and will never do that again lol! Good luck

tx so much jessica! it looks like soooooooooo much fun!  my toddler loves pirates already... 'one stop shopping' is so much easier -- all in one place and less stress...

jessica corring said:

I'm new to Momtourage and when I saw this post I had to add a shameless plug:) My husband and I own/operate Pirate Adventures Jersey Shore-an interactive treasure hunt aboard a pirate ship. We are located on Princeton Avenue in Brick. Not just because it's mine; but it really is an AMAZING adventure for the whole family. We do all the work of transforming your children into pirates and entertaining them(and you!) the entire time. The kids get dressed up like pirates(costumes, face paint), they learn pirate lingo, read a treasure map, battle an enemy pirate with water cannons, find sunken treasure, drink pirates grog and so much more. visit our website www.jerseyshorepirates.com You can email me mail@jerseyshorepirates.com or call me 732-899-6100 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            732-899-6100      end_of_the_skype_highlighting. I would be happy to help you out. Being a mom of a 1 year old who had our entire family at my house a couple weeks ago for my son's party; I feel your pain and will never do that again lol! Good luck

jess, i forgot to ask you what AGES can go on the boat?

All ages are welcome; the adventure is geared toward kids between the ages of three and ten. We have had more and more two year olds coming on board and really having a blast( i think we have Jake and the Neverland Pirates to thank for that:)!) i

Alix Hayes said:

jess, i forgot to ask you what AGES can go on the boat?

awesome, jessica! tx!

Does he like the rides?  The boardwalk is always a fun party no matter the ages!  And becuse they are so young you can keep it very simple by just buying a book or two of tickets and dividing it among the kids.  Simple.  Buy ice cream and you are done! 

Another thing I've noticed a lot of people doing is park birthday parties and they are arranging the ice cream truck to come, and buying a treat for all of the kids.  Another simple, fun party idea!

my son loved it and he was 3 yrs old 

Alix Hayes said:

tx so much jessica! it looks like soooooooooo much fun!  my toddler loves pirates already... 'one stop shopping' is so much easier -- all in one place and less stress...

jessica corring said:

I'm new to Momtourage and when I saw this post I had to add a shameless plug:) My husband and I own/operate Pirate Adventures Jersey Shore-an interactive treasure hunt aboard a pirate ship. We are located on Princeton Avenue in Brick. Not just because it's mine; but it really is an AMAZING adventure for the whole family. We do all the work of transforming your children into pirates and entertaining them(and you!) the entire time. The kids get dressed up like pirates(costumes, face paint), they learn pirate lingo, read a treasure map, battle an enemy pirate with water cannons, find sunken treasure, drink pirates grog and so much more. visit our website www.jerseyshorepirates.com You can email me mail@jerseyshorepirates.com or call me 732-899-6100 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            732-899-6100      end_of_the_skype_highlighting. I would be happy to help you out. Being a mom of a 1 year old who had our entire family at my house a couple weeks ago for my son's party; I feel your pain and will never do that again lol! Good luck

most boardwalks have birthday packages too!

Chrissy MacCarrick said:

Does he like the rides?  The boardwalk is always a fun party no matter the ages!  And becuse they are so young you can keep it very simple by just buying a book or two of tickets and dividing it among the kids.  Simple.  Buy ice cream and you are done! 

Another thing I've noticed a lot of people doing is park birthday parties and they are arranging the ice cream truck to come, and buying a treat for all of the kids.  Another simple, fun party idea!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

Flu Resource Center

Latest Activity

Heena Sood posted a discussion
Jun 5
Heena Sood posted a status
"Hello, I am a new Mommy. My daughter is 3mos and we are looking for mommy & me classes near Holmdel and surrounding areas. Any recs?"
Jun 5
Profile IconKimberly and Terri Hershkowitz joined MeridianMomTourage
Apr 11
Profile IconEllen Denver and Lauren Pappa joined MeridianMomTourage
Apr 5

© 2018   Created by Hackensack Meridian Health.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service