MeridianMomTourage

Where local moms share, learn and grow together.

All Discussions Tagged 'kids' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Simple, Quick Breakfast Recipes

We all know it's the most important meal of the day, but as a parent we often make sure our kids have a nutritious breakfast and forget abo…

Started by Hackensack Meridian Health

0 Feb 21

Holiday Shopping

It's already December 2 and that means the holidays are right around the corner! Have you started your holiday shopping yet? How do you avo…

0 Dec 2, 2016

Fall Activities

It's officially September, but that doesn't mean that Mother Nature got the memo, as the temperature for the next few days is supposed to b…

Started by Meghan Higgins

0 Sep 8, 2016

Easy and healthy lunches to pack for school

Back to school is nearly here, so it’s time to start thinking about lunches to pack for your child. As a parent, it's often difficult to fi…

0 Aug 23, 2016

Back to School - Too Soon?

It's only the middle of July, but Back to School season is quickly approaching. I'm sure you've already started to see advertisements for t…

1 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Sheila Hill

How Do You Deal With Stress?

April is National Stress Awareness Month, which got me thinking more about how stress affects me and ways I can help reduce the stress in m…

Started by Meghan Higgins

1 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by Maria

Being the Tooth Fairy

Every parent goes through it. Your child loses a tooth and puts it under their pillow before bed, hoping that the next morning the Tooth Fa…

1 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Maria

Becoming a Step-Parent

Becoming a parent by blending families or marrying someone with kids can be a rewarding and fulfilling experience. If you've never had kids…

1 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Chrissy Fleming

How Do You Make Sure You Spend Enough Time With Your Kids?

Do you often feel stressed and guilty dividing your time between family and work? The key is to find a work/life balance, but it's not alwa…

0 Jan 29, 2016

Tips for Taking Care of your Family On-the-Go

You are constantly on-the-go and having children makes it even more difficult to get to where you need to go on-time. From making sure your…

0 Oct 23, 2015

RSS

Members

Flu Resource Center

Healthy Eating for Kids - March 18

Latest Activity

© 2017   Created by Hackensack Meridian Health.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service