MeridianMomTourage

Where local moms share, learn and grow together.

Stacey Crew's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"The morning rush can be madness, but it doesn't have to be. The key is to prepare th…"

Stacey Crew replied Nov 2, 2011 to Why is it so hard to get out the door in the morning!

2 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Alix Hayes

"Just bought a pair of boots that I love! They're black with a flat heel and zip on t…"

Stacey Crew replied Oct 26, 2011 to What is your GO-TO Fall Fashion Piece?

4 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Angie Hoffman

"Smaller is generally more manageable, but you're right, there are certain areas that…"

Stacey Crew replied Oct 3, 2011 to Does size matter?

3 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Sheila Hill

"Welcome! I remember being faced with "what to expect at the hospital," which was sca…"

Stacey Crew replied Feb 12, 2011 to Preparing for Child Birth

3 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Angie Hoffman

"Have you tried Moonstruck?"

Stacey Crew replied Jan 12, 2011 to Christening Party Locations Near Asbury Park

2 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Stacey Crew

"Wow! I feel your pain. Kids are growing up way to quickly. One of my daughter's 11-y…"

Stacey Crew replied Dec 15, 2010 to Boyfriends/Girlfriends in Elementary School...Good Grief!

2 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Donna Sellmann

"I have two daughters. My oldest started using deodorant when she was about 10 or 11…"

Stacey Crew replied Dec 8, 2010 to Parenting (9 years old and deodorant) When is it time to buy your child deodorant and how do you know?

5 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Jenn Costanzo

"My daughters are two years and 8 months apart. When my second one arrived, we had ju…"

Stacey Crew replied Nov 12, 2010 to Taking the Binkie away

14 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Angie Hoffman

"My daughter is almost 13 and we've already spoken with her pediatrician about future…"

Stacey Crew replied Nov 12, 2010 to A Teenager's First Visit to the Gynecologist

1 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Stacey Crew

RSS

Members

Flu Resource Center

Latest Activity

Heena Sood posted a discussion
Jun 5
Heena Sood posted a status
"Hello, I am a new Mommy. My daughter is 3mos and we are looking for mommy & me classes near Holmdel and surrounding areas. Any recs?"
Jun 5
Profile IconKimberly and Terri Hershkowitz joined MeridianMomTourage
Apr 11
Profile IconEllen Denver and Lauren Pappa joined MeridianMomTourage
Apr 5

© 2018   Created by Hackensack Meridian Health.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service