MeridianMomTourage

Where local moms share, learn and grow together.

Chrissy Fleming's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmm, I can do an entire blog post on this topic!  I have a big, blended "Brady Bunch…"

Chrissy Fleming replied Mar 14, 2016 to Becoming a Step-Parent

1 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Chrissy Fleming

"I like to prepare for Back to School shopping by doing a good closet clean-out.  We…"

Chrissy Fleming replied Aug 19, 2015 to Mastering the Art of Back to School Shopping

3 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by Cindy Dudas

"I feel like nothing beat seeing Santa in NYC, though :)  My kids saw the big guy aft…"

Chrissy Fleming replied Dec 16, 2013 to Cool Santa Experiences

3 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Beth Keklak

"I'm thrilled that my daughter is apart of the Girl Scouts!  She may only be a "daisy…"

Chrissy Fleming replied Jul 29, 2013 to Volunteering - Local Jersey Shore chapter of Girls Scouts Set Great Example

1 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Chrissy Fleming

"Hi!  Congrats on your move & next addition to your family.  I delivered both of…"

Chrissy Fleming replied Jul 29, 2013 to Moving to point pleasant area in last trimester need ob and hospital!

3 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Michelle

"My take is just as Dr. Papa-Rugino says, injuries and concussions are a very real po…"

Chrissy Fleming replied Jun 13, 2013 to Kids & Concussions: The Price of Play? What's your take?

2 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Chrissy Fleming

"For his age, the Please Touch Museum in Philly is a great idea!  He will love it the…"

Chrissy Fleming replied Jun 13, 2013 to Looking for fun day trips/activities to do with a 2.5 year old boy!

3 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Alix Hayes

"I agree, too.  Personally, I feel there is no better place to raise kids.  Especiall…"

Chrissy Fleming replied May 8, 2013 to New Jersey Named Best State to Raise Children - Do you agree?

2 May 8, 2013
Reply by Chrissy Fleming

"Always love these home depot craft events!  thanks for sharing!"

Chrissy Fleming replied Feb 5, 2013 to FREE craft workshop (Valentine's Day!) for kids -- great activity for kids and DAD!

2 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Chrissy Fleming

"Eileen, I am so sorry to read about your miscarriage and I do hope that you have fou…"

Chrissy Fleming replied Sep 18, 2012 to Miscarriage

4 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Eileen Clarke

RSS

Members

Flu Resource Center

Latest Activity

Kimberly Kennedy is now a member of MeridianMomTourage
Wednesday
Christina Rampone is now a member of MeridianMomTourage
Aug 11
Nicole is now a member of MeridianMomTourage